cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Creo 4 on Windows 10

dradakovic
7-Bedrock

Creo 4 on Windows 10

Hello,

After installing Creo 4 on Windows 10 Pro and after Windows 10 update to version 1709, Creo 4 is very unstable and crashes everytime. Problem I noticed is the highlighting of entities. It takes to long and after a very short time the 3D work area starts refreshing line-by-line and Creo crashes. Does anyone know to fix this?

5 REPLIES 5

Please submit your request in "Academic Support Request" form (here you can choose Creo 3.0 and explain that the issue is with Creo 4.0): Academic Case Logger

pthompson
6-Contributor
(To:VladimirN)

That sounds like a video driver issue to me, check your video card driver is up to date.  It works perfectly on 3 test machines for me.  Schools should have no problems.

I have two graphic cards, Intel HD4600 and NVidia GTX 950m. First thing I did was to check for updates. Everyday I check for updates and my laptop is up to date, but still Creo 4 SE is unuseable.

Hi,

I opened Case at PTC Support to get official PTC statement concerning Windows 10 Version 1709 support.

Martin Hanák

Hi,

I wonder what happens if you uninstall Fall Creators Update (1709).

Martin Hanák
Top Tags