cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Creo 5.0 Academic Licence - What is included?

cadcam
12-Amethyst

Creo 5.0 Academic Licence - What is included?

I had a query out re the student version of 5.0, but we are now trialling the Academic version.

Just a quick question is there a list of what is and what is definately not included.

We have been try to test the CFD functionality and the access icon seems to be greyed out, is this a setp issue or is it not available in the academic version.

Best Regards

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @cadcam,

You can find a list of modules included in the PTC Creo Academic edition here: https://www.ptc.com/en/academic-program/instructors/resources/modules

cadcam
12-Amethyst
(To:ocarvatchi)

Thank you for the reply but unfortunately it has now become a little irrelevant,  after a long time (~I9yrs) the University has decided to change teaching to another CAD platform. I will continue to monitor the forums with interest for a while as we have a cohort of students continuing through with Creo background for another 3 yrs.

As you can imagine this is quite a change, and a shame as the flexibility of the Creo interface could result in a very nice scalable teaching environment for schools/university students.

Thanks again

Top Tags