cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Creo 5.0-[ License request failed for feature ][ HELP! ]

NelloNine
1-Newbie

Creo 5.0-[ License request failed for feature ][ HELP! ]

Hello! I installed the educational version of Creo 5.0, but I had problems with it. The problem is that, roughly, the license itself does not want to recognize. In the manual, I’ve done everything, and still I don’t have anything. I stopped it several times, but it still did not help.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The license itself took from the instructions:
BE410708EDSTUDENTEDK12

In the program itself it gives me this: Here is
Then I decided to enter the installer or the utility, but it still did not help, although the license
shows.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then I decided to enter the installer or the utility, but it still did not help, although the license shows.
This solution to this problem or where I have not found, and do not even know what to do as I am at a complete impasse. The instructions did not say a word about this problem, and there was not even a hint of anything. As I didn’t do it anyway, I got into an unpleasant situation as the program itself refused to start, and that’s all. I restarted many times, and as you can see, it didn’t help me anyway, and even demolished the license and installed it again.
Please help solve this problem!Smiley Sad

1 REPLY 1

Hi,

please do following:

Martin Hanák
Top Tags