just do this
1) uninstall creo parametric 5.0 (only) and
2) remove licencing files permanently from your machine , from recycle bin also
2) go to setup again and start installing
3) in licencing use code:- BK500806ED0790-Y3M9-4RW5
4) enter your ID and password and click install
restart your machine
good to go
let me this worked for u or not
I spent three days emailing an advisor and with a specific code generated just for me and about 20 installations later with different licenses and my firewall off, I finally got the student version to work. (There was a conflict with a previous version of the software).
My project is due in two weeks and the student version is so limited that I can't use the features I need anyway. The student version files aren't backwards compatable, so version 5 files at home cannot be loaded on version 3 at university (not useful).
However, to everyone who helped me. I thank you all, this issue is resolved.
If you have any questions get in touch with Martin Hanak, hopefully he can help.