Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creo 5.0 Student Version

SOLVED

Creo 5.0 Student Version

When will Creo 5.0 for students be available? Is there any timeline for its release?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Creo 5.0 Student Version

We are working on releasing it. I'd say that in a few days all will be there.

Thanks,

Alex

24 REPLIES 24

We are working on releasing it. I'd say that in a few days all will be there.

Thanks,

Alex

Hy!

Any new information about 5.0 student release? Smiley Happy

Does it contain Creo Schematics?

Hello,

None of the student editions have Schematics included. Schematics is only available in the University Plus Campus Pack, that the University can purchase.

Thanks,

Alex

I recently purchased Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 Student Edition (formerly Pro Engineer) from a vendor and have not been able to install the software after repeated attempts.  Progress bar gets stuck at 1%.  Can anyone help?

Hello,

Sadly, as ProEngineer is a really old version of our software, it has been retired a while ago, so it is no longer supported by PTC. All I can tell you is to contact the vendor that sold it to you (per my knowledge none of our vendors sells any longer ProE).

Thanks,

Alex

Alex,

Is there anything that can be done?  Clearly they sold me the wrong software.  I have contacted them and they keep telling me to go to PTC.  Name of the vendor is JourneyEd.com

Thanks,

Alex,

Can PTC provide any help?  I have the receipt, the activation code they provided to me.  Clearly they sold me something that doesn’t work.  When I contacted them, they told me to contact PTC.  The name of the vendor is JourneyEd.com.  I have bought software from them before without any issues.

Thanks.

Hi,

Any updates on 5.0? The version is downloadable from the academic download website, but the license is invalid.