cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Creo Mold Analysis Extension for Academic Use

juangarcia
11-Garnet

Creo Mold Analysis Extension for Academic Use

Academic Support,

I have one question about Creo Mold Analysis Extension for Academic use, the module is available into PTC University Plus package?

Right now, the Module does not work like the picture show

Mostrando image.png

6 REPLIES 6
MarkCheli
6-Contributor
(To:juangarcia)

Hi Juan,

It looks like there is a problem with the picture that you posted. Could you please try to send it again?

Thanks!

Imagen1.png

MarkCheli
6-Contributor

Is this part your active window? This can happen if you switch windows without using the active windows in the quick access toolbar.

Hi, Mark

The active windows is active, I think that the problem is the academic license with the module ? because active windows work different with CREO 3.0, automatically

"The user interface has also been updated. You no longer need to manually activate a window when switching between open model windows. PTC Creo now automatically activates and brings forward model windows in several situations."

This module is available to the academic license ?

Thanks

MarkCheli
6-Contributor

Juan,

Are you using PTC Creo 3.0 Academc edition or the student edition? You can determine that by going to File -> Help -> System Information

11-4-2014+2-21-56+PM.png

Next to the line called License Name: you should see information that says which edition of the software you are using.

Mark,

This is the information that you need, I am use PTC Creo Pamatric Educational Editionptc2.PNG

ptc.PNG

Thanks

Top Tags