cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Creo- Only toolbars visible

ptc-4504634
1-Newbie

Creo- Only toolbars visible

I have successfully downloaded Creo Parametric. All the icons on the toolbars appear to work but upon selecting sketch or anything the screen remains white, nothing is displayed. If I try to draw a line, the line is not visible on the screen. I have attached a print screen of what I can see.

Any help would be much appreciated,

-Sal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Salvatore,

To fix your problem, I would try the following options (in order):

1. Update graphics driver? In most cases upgrading your driver will fix graphics issues.
  2. If updating your graphics driver doesn’t work, try changing your display settings from 32bit to 16bit.
  3. If 1 and 2 above do not help, add the following config.pro option “graphics win32_gdi”. To do this click File> Options> Configuration Editor, the click Add. In the Option Name box, type "graphics" and in the Option Value box type "win32_gdi".

graphics_win32_gdi.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

What Windows OS and video adapter are you using?

Try to contact with PTC: -. Or use "Contact Support" here (you need to fill "PTC Academic Support Request Form"):

http://www.ptc.com/go/academic-support

http://www.ptc.com/company/community/creo/

Salvatore,

To fix your problem, I would try the following options (in order):

1. Update graphics driver? In most cases upgrading your driver will fix graphics issues.
  2. If updating your graphics driver doesn’t work, try changing your display settings from 32bit to 16bit.
  3. If 1 and 2 above do not help, add the following config.pro option “graphics win32_gdi”. To do this click File> Options> Configuration Editor, the click Add. In the Option Name box, type "graphics" and in the Option Value box type "win32_gdi".

graphics_win32_gdi.png

Thank you very much. I tried option 3 and it worked!

Top Tags