cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Creo Parametric 2.0 License request failed for feature

sliu-3
1-Newbie

Creo Parametric 2.0 License request failed for feature

Hey there. I have one problem with my creo parametric 2.0 and have sent some requests to ptc academic support. Since no one there is responding, I guess there must be some people in the community who would like to help me out ^^

I was doing my homework and have to use Creo Parametric 2.0. When I opened it, there was a warning window and said that "License request failed for feature"

warnungsmitteilung.JPGgot a nice pic here

seems like my license has expired. It was a license for student and last for one year i guess.

So, can I extend my license somewhere or what can i do so that i could go on doing with my homework?

Thanks a lot and have a nice day!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Can you please confirm that you received the email I sent you (from Academic Support) with the relicense guide for Creo 2.0?

Thanks,

Alex

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

Can you please confirm that you received the email I sent you (from Academic Support) with the relicense guide for Creo 2.0?

Thanks,

Alex

hi alex,

I have received you email. Thank you. Ive already solved the problem before you email me. But thank you very much any way.

Siwei

Top Tags