cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Creo Parametric 2.0 Rendering Problem

ptc-4786532
1-Newbie

Creo Parametric 2.0 Rendering Problem

Hello,

I have been using Creo Parametric 2.0 Student Edition for a while and it has worked fine until now. Yesterday, after checking a piece I rendered a couple of weeks ago something really weird happened. Whilst the sketch looks perfectly fine once the piece is rendered the view is completely messed up.

The sketch is the following. The sketch is revolved along an axis in the middle of the right and front plane:

Captura+de+pantalla+2013-11-05+a+la%28s%29+11.37.23.png

This shape worked fine every time since I first modelled it. However since yesterday it fails to generate a proper shape and it appears like this instead of how it should appear.

Captura+de+pantalla+2013-11-05+a+la%28s%29+11.37.35.png

The rest of the shapes I've modelled work perfectly fine and this error only happens with this particular piece. When I edit definition everything appears normal but then the error happens once again. I have tried regenerating but it just doesn't work. Do I have to remodel the piece or is this error fixable?

Thanks in advance for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MarkCheli
6-Contributor
(To:ptc-4786532)

Sounds like something an update of your graphics card will fix:http://apps.ptc.com/schools/references/support_creo2_graphics.pdf.

If not, please submit an Academic Support Request

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
DavorGranic
14-Alexandrite

Hi Ignacio

Have you tried to export part to step/iges and open it to see if geometry is ok? If its ok maybe gcard making problems.Try to raise shade quality+show small surfaces in options.

Hi Davor,

Thank you for your fast answer. How do I do those things? I'm relatively new to Creo Parametric and still have a lot to learn. I would really appreciate some more details.

Thank you!

MarkCheli
6-Contributor

Sounds like something an update of your graphics card will fix:http://apps.ptc.com/schools/references/support_creo2_graphics.pdf.

If not, please submit an Academic Support Request

Top Tags