cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Creo Parametric Quick Reference Card

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Creo Parametric Quick Reference Card

Jump start your knowledge of Creo Parametric and get yourself a copy of the quick reference card for quick tips and reminders on everything from command locations to keyboard shortcuts.

This document only contains the English version. If you would like to get a copy in other languages, check out Creo Parametric Quick Reference Card - Multi-Language, which contains all the supported languages.

9 REPLIES 9
Dr.CAD
1-Newbie
(To:sm)

This document is very handy.  Is there an updated card for Creo 2.0?  Most of the material presented in this card is relevant to Creo 2.0 as well. 

Victor_Lopez
13-Aquamarine

Is there any update of this document for Creo 2.0 ?

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

This is the Creo 2.0 Quick Reference card. No word on whether or not PTC will be creating a new one for Creo 3.0.

skarlsruher
1-Newbie

Scott. I know that Creo 3.0 is out as I just downloaded commercial 3.0 F000 here at work. Will it be the version of choice for 2014-2015 season? Student Edition 3.0 available yet?

THX

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

We are working on the details of the new Student edition now and plan to release with M010 in the coming months. I will continue to update the "Creo 3.0 for FIRST is coming soon" topic as more information becomes available.

ptc-5498717
1-Newbie

Fantastic! I am looking forward to using Creo 3.0.

hhagedorn
6-Contributor

Hello PTC Creo Friends,

i'm searching for the version in german, is there anybody here who knows the link to this file?

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

All the language versions have been linked to a new document named Creo Parametric Quick Reference Card - Multi-Language.

hhagedorn
6-Contributor

THANK YOU!

Top Tags