cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Creo Parametric license request failed

ptc-4415431
1-Newbie

Creo Parametric license request failed

My computer runs windows 7 64 bit and meets all of the specifications for Creo.

I have my product code, but everytime I run the setup wizard to generate the license it returns this:

A failure occured during license generation.

An unknown error occured requesting a license file be generated from ptc.com

I am using this software in an engineering elective at Univerisity of Alabama Birmingham.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Josh,

i do not see any reqiests from you...can you please email me your PTC HOST ID and will create the license file for you.

thanks

Dima

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Try to conract with "PTC Academic Support": http://www.ptc.com/go/academic-support

still having the same problem, contacted academic report several days ago and still waiting on a reply.

Hello Josh,

i do not see any reqiests from you...can you please email me your PTC HOST ID and will create the license file for you.

thanks

Dima

Good day, Dmitry

I downloaded Creo Parametric 1.0 Schools Edition quite sometime back. I had sent request for the lisence file, however no reply from anyone to date. Is it possible for you to create a license file for me, if I give you my PTC Host ID?

Regards,

Sivaroopan

Hello, i also meet the same problems.

Can you help me to solve it?

Plz.........

Please contact the Academic Support team: http://www.ptc.com/go/academic-support

I'm having the same problem, and was wondering how I can get in contact with the Academic Support Team. I can't find an email address.

All Academic support should go through our PTC Academic Support page where you can find a solution yourself or submit a support request from the bottom of the Request Academic Support tab.

Thanks, Adam. I appreciate the help.

Top Tags