cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Creo / Pro-E Student edition help!

ptc-6840916
1-Newbie

Creo / Pro-E Student edition help!

Help!

I entered all of my information to download Creo 3 student software, and when I try to download the PDF instructions on how to get the software I get a "404 Error - Not Found" page. Can someone please attach the PDF instructions or tell me how I can obtain the student software? I need it by the end of the week!

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

When you get to the page that says

Thank you for registering for PTC Creo 3.0 Student Edition

Go to the bottom and select one of the previous versions (shouldn't matter which) then click step one which gives you a download link. Creo 3.0 is in there. I haven't tried downloading it because of my incredibly slow connection, but that should work fine. let me know if this works for ya!

Once it is downloaded there is still no valid installation code to type in. Using a code from either the first or second editions creates a licensing error

William is right. It installs fine but will not run.

Any moderators have any input?

Bump

Any help out there?

Use the trial install. It will prompt you to login to your PTC account in the instalation. I forgot the exact filename but it looks something like Instalation_trial. It worked for me. (sorry for the late reply)

StacieKaufman
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-6840916)

Hi there-

We are fixing this page as we speak, apologies for the inconvenience. I will post as soon as it is fixed. The PDF link just needs to be updated.

StacieKaufman
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-6840916)

Hi everyone-

The link has now been fixed! If you re-register, you will be taken to the Thank You page where the PDF link has been corrected.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience,

Stacie

I am still getting the same 404 error

Top Tags