cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Creo Student License - can't renew

ellsword
2-Guest

Creo Student License - can't renew

I'm getting an error with no information - just "! Error!"

I deleted the old license .dats, per the instructions. I've just (re) installed and when I click "Install Licensing, It throws an error and stops. Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The support team sent a license for me to manually install, and it worked a dream. Sorry for the slow update - attempting this in the holiday season was foolish on my part. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@ellsword wrote:

I'm getting an error with no information - just "! Error!"

I deleted the old license .dats, per the instructions. I've just (re) installed and when I click "Install Licensing, It throws an error and stops. Any ideas?

Hi,

place mouse cursor on Error! I believe you will see detailed description of the error.

Martin Hanák

In recreating the issue, it appears the "Error!" message is just dead pixels, not a field. At least, hovering and clicking did nothing. I appreciate the suggestion, though; somewhat embarrassingly, I don't think I had attempted this.

The support team sent a license for me to manually install, and it worked a dream. Sorry for the slow update - attempting this in the holiday season was foolish on my part. 

Top Tags