cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Creo parametric 3.0 M070 not starting?

stummala
1-Newbie

Creo parametric 3.0 M070 not starting?

Hi everyone.

I have installed ptc creo 3.0 student version .I have followed the steps of installation. It installed successfully but I can't open creo parametric or other ptc apps. After downloading only once I managed to open creo parametric .From then it stopped working. When I click the creo parametric icon nothing happens . I tried the app directly (not shortcut) , but it didn't do a thing. I tried re configuring but it didn't helped me. Please  any one suggest a solution for this problem as I can't do any thing . I tried re configuring but it didn't helped me.  My laptop works on a windows 10 OS , with 16 GB RAM .All of my graphics drivers are working well.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:stummala)

The only way to troubleshoot this is to understand what is not working? When you double-click the icon "nothing" happens? You could try executing the software from CMD by typing in the full path to the exe from your desktop shortcut. that will allow you to see any error messages captured in the shell.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

I have moved this to our Academic Support‌ community to get the right eyes on it.

You may also submit a support request here.

Best,

Toby

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:stummala)

The only way to troubleshoot this is to understand what is not working? When you double-click the icon "nothing" happens? You could try executing the software from CMD by typing in the full path to the exe from your desktop shortcut. that will allow you to see any error messages captured in the shell.

RK893
1-Newbie
(To:sm)

Can u explain the whole answer briefly.The answer given bellow is not correctly understandable to me...

RK893
1-Newbie
(To:sm)

N

@sm wrote:

Nothing showing in CMD command prompt

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:RK893)

@RK893 wrote:

N

@sm wrote:

Nothing showing in CMD command prompt

Hi,

maybe CS258965 provides a solution...

See attachments.

Note: Replace parametric.exe only.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags