cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Creo2.0 - how to use measurement results in relations

sirjoem
1-Newbie

Creo2.0 - how to use measurement results in relations

Hi there

I want to set up a relation between one dimension and a result of one measurement. I created a feature measurement but still I could not find out the way to reference it in relations editor... can you help me out?

btw the dimension belongs to one part and the measurement result is from another part in an assembly

Thanks

Sergio

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Process of creating relations with measurement:

Step1

04.jpg

Step2

041.jpg

If the relation is on assembly level, than you need to specify from which part it´s comming from. See Kate Leipold post.

I hope it will be helpfull

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hello

Please try edit design options

Regards

Vijay

When you are in the relations IU, use the bracket icon to open the parameter window. From there you can work your way to the measurement parameters. When you highlight the parameter (measurement) you want to use, click the prompt in the lower left. This adds the parameter to the relation window.

if the measurement is a distance, than you will reference by

DISTANCE:FID_NAME:0

NAME is the feature id. 0 is the part number.

you can also reference measurements such as angle, length, etc.

These do show up by expanding your local parameters to include current and all sublevels.

Process of creating relations with measurement:

Step1

04.jpg

Step2

041.jpg

If the relation is on assembly level, than you need to specify from which part it´s comming from. See Kate Leipold post.

I hope it will be helpfull

thanks for your feedback everyone!!

Top Tags