cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Default Template

ptc-3260463
1-Newbie

Default Template

When Mathcad 15.0 opens it uses "Normal" as the default template. Is there anyway that a different template can be used as the default upon startup?

5 REPLIES 5

Hi Jim,

There is no free tutorial available on PTC University Learning Exchange that would cover this topic, but it is possible to do what you want.

This information is covered in the PTC Mathcad Essentials web-based training in the Documenting and Formatting module. If you would like to learn more about our eLearning options, let me know and I can introduce you to a Training Advisor.

Thanks!

Bettina

Hi Bettina - Thanks for the reply

Is there anyway that I can get an answer to this question without having to complete a 16 hour training class?

Jim

Hi Jim,

We cannot answer support questions in this forum, we rather give people pointers in this Training Community to related training content or discuss other training-related topics.

So for this specific question, you certainly don't have to go through the whole 16-hour course to find your information. The content is modular, so you can watch invidivudal demos and lectures on demand.

If you prefer not to do this, you could call Tech Support or maybe post this question in the PTC Mathcad portion of this Community - which is a very active one - so your peers can help you.

If I had a quick tip for you I would let you know, but I am not a product expert - sorry!

Bettina

Bettina,

It may be worth while to have the training modules available. Could you put in contact with a training advisor?

Jim

Sure! Can you send a direct message to me with your phone number and where you are located, ideally with your company name. Sometimes, users even have tools in their company but they don’t know about it so we want to make sure we double-check on our end before we call you!

Top Tags