cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Does anyone else get an Apache Error when trying to access the login page for schools LMS? Can login once I fiddle with the URL however it returns on a reboot.. The URL appears to be the same.

JohnF
4-Participant

Does anyone else get an Apache Error when trying to access the login page for schools LMS? Can login once I fiddle with the URL however it returns on a reboot.. The URL appears to be the same.

Screen shot attached.  This page appears I then change the URL  to https://plms4schools.ptc.com/precisionlms/ which immediately reverts to the original , Schools LMS : Login and I can login as usual.  If I then save that URL as a home page the next time I load IE 11 the same error appears. Any clues anyone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:JohnF)

JOHN E FORTH‌, it should be working now. There was an issue with one of the NFS mounting scripts following a maintenance weekend, but it has been corrected.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:JohnF)

JOHN E FORTH‌, it should be working now. There was an issue with one of the NFS mounting scripts following a maintenance weekend, but it has been corrected.

Top Tags