cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Download Creo on an other devices

Moritz1
2-Guest

Download Creo on an other devices

Hello,

I had download creo parametic for students on my old notebook. This is now broken and I have new one. How can I get creo on my new notebook with my already excisting license?

I tried to use "Manage Licenses" on my account but then I need to upgrade my account with my customer number. But I can't find any customer number.

Can anyone held me?

Thank you!

Best Moritz

2 REPLIES 2
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:Moritz1)

Customer number should be in your old email license file.

It should also be on this website under your account information.

Hello,

You have 2 options:

1. Try to use the same instruction you used before (The license from the old computer will never work on the new one). Mainly if you are using the University Student license may not work, but if you install the schools license it will run without any issue. If you let me know the product code you used (so I can get the version and edition), I can tell you how to solve it.

2. Send an email to academicsupport@ptc.com and describe the issue, the version of license needed, provide a screenshot with the licensing window on the new notebook and the Host ID (Mac address of the Ethernet).

Thanks,

Alex 

Top Tags