cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Error code: 0x06000003

bkrassman
1-Newbie

Error code: 0x06000003

I am trying to get my student download of creo parametric 2.0 to work om my laptop. I am currently using windows 10, and am coming up with the following error code: 0x06000003. The code states that my quality agent is not working. I found a new quality agent download that I downloaded as I was told, and still I am receiving the same error code. I have also downloaded creo 3.0 which seems to work, but unfortunately my current class is using creo 2.0. I was wondering if anyone has found a solution to my creo 2.0 issue, or of ther is a way to do my homework in creo 3.0 and save my work so I can open it in class with their 2.0 version.

8 REPLIES 8

Hello Brian,

I've moved your post to the Academic Support page to increase the likelihood of a reply.

Hi Brian,

This is a known error with Creo 2.0 M200, and the development team is working hard to find a solution ASAP. I will let you know once we have a fix.

Thanks,
Chris

Hi!

I got the same error. Creo 2.0 M200 Windows 8.1 Student Version

Hope there will be a fix soon, cause I have homework to do.

Would be thankfull if you let me know too.

Thanks a lot!

Hi Chris, I'm experiencing the same error code with my creo parametric 2.0 student. I've been fiddling with it all night trying to get it to work. I could use a fix for this also as my first assignment is due in tomorrow. PC, 64 bit windows 7. Thanks!

I can't believe this programs inability to install.

I initially had windows 10 and I tried everything to get this program working from downloading quality agent and reinstalling to uninstalling reinstalling Creo Parametric according to the Install_Creo2_Student.pdf guide, seeing the requirements of Windows 7 I gave up trying to get Win10 and Creo 2.0 and downgraded to Windows 7 and guess what same freaking error on a practically clean install of Windows 7, not even a third- antivirus or third party firewall.

creoError0x06000003.png

Creo build m170. I lost days trying to get this working wow...did this build get regression tested?

I'm going to suggest to my professor that he stop recommending this software to students and I'm going to push for other cad software that actually works! The only way I can get my assignments done is by going to campus and spend hours in the lab since this software just doesn't work on my laptop yoga pro 2.

PTC i'm disappointed that this still hasn't been resolved. Can you please rollback to a build that works M170 does not work, raise the defect to severity 1, or push this to the top of your backlog.

How do I check what build my campus has installed?

Where do I download other/previous builds?

Hi Chris. I am also facing this problem and so would also appreciate an update when a solution has been found. Thanks.

Commenting as I have same issue.

Brian,

Your best bet is to download Creo 2.0 M130 from the link below and install it. That's the latest version that has been verified to be error-free.

http://www.ptc.com/appserver/auth/it/esd/academicFree.jsp

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Chris

Top Tags