cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Error in Creo 1.0 student edition for Quality Agent

jdave-2
1-Newbie

Error in Creo 1.0 student edition for Quality Agent

After installing Creo 1.0 student edition, it shown error as following:

Creo parametric/Creo direct is shutting down because it could not run quality agent, which required in Tryout mode.

report error 6

Please help to solve this error.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:jdave-2)

Hi, not saying you cannot use Creo 1.0, but I would highly recomend moving to Creo 2.0 at this point. The error message seems to point to a network card issue. For best results, try installing and running Creo while your prefered choice for internet connection is active (lan or wifi). Creo will use the ID of the network adapter to license your software and if it is off or inactive, this type of error could occur.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:jdave-2)

Hi, not saying you cannot use Creo 1.0, but I would highly recomend moving to Creo 2.0 at this point. The error message seems to point to a network card issue. For best results, try installing and running Creo while your prefered choice for internet connection is active (lan or wifi). Creo will use the ID of the network adapter to license your software and if it is off or inactive, this type of error could occur.

ptc-5950091
1-Newbie
(To:sm)

I'm actually experiencing the same problem with Creo 2.0

Top Tags