cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Falsche Links für Creo3-Download auf PTC-Homepage

BergMax
4-Participant

Falsche Links für Creo3-Download auf PTC-Homepage

Guten Tag,

nach der Registrierung auf der Seite "http://www.ptc-de.com/de/academic-program/academic-products/free-software/creo-college-download" gelangt man zu einer Seite ("http://.../thank-you"), auf der die Installationsanweisungen für unterschiedliche Versionen verlinked sind.

Hier erhält man aber für Creo 3 einen falschen Link zur Installationsanleitung der Schools-Edition und nicht zur Student-Edition. Eine Installation der Student-Edition ist ohne den erforderlichen Produktcode aber nicht möglich. Bitte möglichst bald korrigieren...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

FYI ... creo3 will run with a creo5 license.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

FYI ...

If you can install Creo 5.0 you will receive license file. Later you can use this file during Creo 3.0 installation.

Creo 5.0 product codes

K-12       students can use Product code BE500806EDSTUDENTEDK12
University students can use Product code BK500806ED0790-Y3M9-4RW5

See also attached PDF documents.

Martin Hanák
BergMax
4-Participant
(To:MartinHanak)

Wow, what a solution..Smiley Frustrated

Instead of downloading ~4Gig for Creo3 now in addition ~4Gig for Creo 5.

Hm, after creation of license file in Creo5-setup, it should be possible to cancel setup without installing the complete creo5.

But the feature name in different versions of creo student-editions are not the same. So I think creo3 will not run with a creo5 license.

No, that's no solution.

But meanwhile I found the correct link and the correct productcode for C3 in the www.

There are so many misstakes/differences between the german ptc/de and the english ptc/en hompages.Smiley Sad Maybe PTC will do its homework somtime.

Thank for the "try"

FYI ... creo3 will run with a creo5 license.

Martin Hanák
BergMax
4-Participant
(To:MartinHanak)

Oh, that's new.

I tried to run Creo2 with a Creo3 license and that did not work.

So that has been changed by PTC - good to know, thank you.

Top Tags