cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Free PTC Product Tutorials in German, French and Italian!

BettinaGiemsa
17-Peridot

Free PTC Product Tutorials in German, French and Italian!

I am happy to announce today that LearningExchange is now available in 4 languages!

Almost a year after we went live with this tutorial platform, we have taken this big step and started to localize the tutorials. So even if you speak English rather well, you might find it more convenient to watch a tutorial for Creo, Mathcad, Arbortext or Windchill in your native language. Note that the multi-language version just went live last night - this is the first status, and many new tutorials will be added across languages over time!

Enjoy the tutorials and feel free to get back to me with any feedback! I look forward to talking to you.

Bettina

lex.png

9 REPLIES 9

Update: LearningExchange is now also available in traditional and simplified Chinese!

have you link to samples library?

Marek, we have a free trial for our eLearning Libraries, giving you access to a handful of courses so you'll get a first impression of eLearning. You can get access for the product of your choice from here:

http://www.ptc.com/go/try-elearning-en3

Again, registration is free and the trial is valid for 30 days.

I look forward to seeing these tutorials in Russian. That would be great.

Vladimir, we don't have Russian on our short-term roadmap, but we'll see how things develop!

That's a pity!

We've bought Creo Parametric 1.0 from your Russian platinum partner so I think this company (Productive Technological Systems) should provide such kind of services in our country state language (according to their status).

Hello good day, I wonder if the PTC plans have Tutorial in Portuguese in Brazil, because the company I work has more than 100 license.

grateful ....

André & Vladimir,

We currently have no plans of adding additional languages or languages outside of the PTC software portfolio, but we are keeping a wishlist, so your voice is heard and if the portal continues to grow at the same fast pace as today, we might add other languages in the future.

Bettina

Thank you, but if there is an interest of the company PTC expand its borders and we are grateful for the Solidworks software has several languages​​, I know it's a bad comparison over most of the guys that I know works with Solidworks, I know in the case progamso of various 3D modeling, I have several modeling courses.

More thank you anyway.

Top Tags