cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

*.GPH for Intelitek spectraLIGHT 0200 Mill ?

DaleMahalko
1-Newbie

*.GPH for Intelitek spectraLIGHT 0200 Mill ?

So anyway, I am launching into trying to figure out toolpaths, not knowing at all what I'm doing, hacking away at it anyway. Managed to create a very simple workpiece and constrain it to something-or-other.

Simple-Mill-Test.PNG

It appears I next need to tell WF 5.0 what the capabilities are of our schools milling machine.

I have been doing some intense Googling for GPH device definitions for the Intelitek spectraLIGHT 0200 Mill, but either none of the other of the thousands of schools out there with this mill has ever tried doing this before, or sharing of Pro/E GPH's isn't a very widespread activity.

Here are all the various device specs, from the company's product page:

http://www.intelitek.com/ProductDetails.asp?Product_ID=2&CategoryID=10&Industrial=&Education=yes&Specification=yes&category_str_id=1;10

The attached GPH and XML file is what I've tried to figure out so far, but I have no idea how correct this definition is. Tool compensation? What is that? Also, I do not yet have exact measurements of the end mill tool.

Heh, I am just trying to not crash the mill and break the cutterhead doing this.

Any suggestions/guidance?

2 REPLIES 2

Have you contacted the company to ask if they have a post processor for ProE/Creo Elements/Pro?

Most of the CNC suppliers to industry have posts for most of the big CAD/CAM software titles.

Unfortunately, the tech support person I spoke with at Intellitek said they didn't know what Pro/Engineer was.

Top Tags