Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting 2011 FRC KOP INTO WINDCHILL PROJECT

Re: Getting 2011 FRC KOP INTO WINDCHILL PROJECT

Hi Stuart,

So, did you try deleting the .wf file? That wasn't clear from your posts.

If that you did delete the .wf file, and that still didn't work, I noticed you asked about SET LOCATION path.

I recently had my workspace not show up, and it turned out to be that I changed an environment variable. Changing it back to the default made my workspace work. It's not exactly the same as your issue, but I wondered if you asked about the path because you noticed a difference between the two systems. It might be worth looking more closely at that variable.

Celia

We are still running Ilink 3.4 here at work but looking into/need to go Windchill PDMLink 9.1 or ProI 9.1, maybe. Cannot beat Ilink 3.4 for the CAD guys here! Who thunk that Robotics would give me more of a flavor than when I have PTC come in and talk about it and quote $$$$s.

I think I have resolved my issue. Must have been some bad files/models in my KOP download. Will re-download it again and cross my fingers.

Never even saw until a few minutes ago the text in the ProE message window --

File search finished: 137 found, 3 missing.
Import failed.
File search finished: 86 found, 3 missing.
Import failed.

I had no issues when I imported the items in the Rookie Kit folders.

Stu

THX Celia.

As you can see from my post just before yours, I think issue is with some of the KOP models and their relationships, etc. Importing KOP folder/by folder to get it right and then download the KOP zip from PTC and try the failures again.

Stu

Just looked 1671 up. No ice storms there!

I work right across the street from Hartford's Bradley Airport -- When they say Hartford CT broke records with 79.6" so far.

Looks like you have a very CAD team. Wish we could dedicate "enough" students.

I'll have to come say hello in ST. Louis.

Yes, I've been watching the posts on Chief Delphi. It looks like there are quite a few teams that have some major challenges!

Team 1671 has definitely been a CAD powerhouse for the last couple of years. Aside from the sheer quantity of students that know and are learning Pro/E, they also have a training program run by the students, allowing me to put more time into getting other local teams up to speed.