cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Grab link to a PTC U topic

kleipold
3-Visitor

Grab link to a PTC U topic

I teach using PTCU in my class. Right now if I want to link to a specific topic and share it with my class, I need to email the link to myself, and then take the web address from there. There should be an easy way to grap the web address without needing the email.

3 REPLIES 3

Kate,

How are you sharing the links with your students? Have you tried emailing directly to them? There are some security reasons that the URL is not immediately accessible from within Precision LMS. Understanding what you are doing with the links will help me determine if this is something that should be added to the Precision LMS roadmap to include in a future release, or if there are other suggestions I can provide.

Thanks for your feedback!

Kim Springston

PTC University Product Management

I am emailing myself the link, and then putting the link up on our daily class outline on our class website.

Kate,

We have just enabled the product idea feature for the training area. Please go to the product idea tab and submit this under the Precison LMS category. All ideas will be reviewed on a regular basis for potential inclusion in a future release. If you have any other ideas please share them!

Thanks,

Kim

Top Tags