cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Graphics Glitch

ScottRypstra
1-Newbie

Graphics Glitch

When I draw some lines in sketcher, and delete some lines or rotate the sketch, when I go back to add more lines, these crazy fake lines come up and I dont know how to get rid of this. Its like it shows all the previous views/lines. Also, when i repainted the sketch, it went good until i moved my cursor into the sketching screen WITH A TOOL OTHER than the select button. Any help at all would be welcomed as it is hard to find where my actual lines are. THANKS!
3 REPLIES 3

Hi Scott, What OS are your running? What type of graphics card do you have in your machine? This is certainly a graphics issue. Can you obtain the latest graphics card driver from the card MFG? Does this resolve it? Thanks, Mark

I have Windows Vista, home basic, service pack 2. um, "Generic PnP Monitor on Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family" card I guess.

Many users have been able to fix graphics issues caused by lower end, internal graphics cards by setting their graphics to be 16bit rather than 32bit. This will use fewer colors so your images won't look as pretty, however, it enables the software to work as it should with proper prehighlight and selection colors.

Top Tags