cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

HI I just downloaded the creo 3.0 for students but accidentally skipped the licensing step and therefore cannot acces the program

aodebode
1-Newbie

HI I just downloaded the creo 3.0 for students but accidentally skipped the licensing step and therefore cannot acces the program

I accidentally skipped the licensing step and this is what happens when I open parametric. Once I click "ok" it closes everything and I cant click any other thingCapture.PNG

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

email you request to -
-OR-
enter your request on http://support.ptc.com/appserver/support/academic_case_logger/academic_case_logger.jsp

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Hi,

Run the setup.exe again and follow the installation guide (insert product code and install the needed features).

If after this you get the same error, please set the permissions on the installation folder (C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo 3.0) as full access to everyone and try again to run setup.exe and license Creo.

Thanks,

Alex

Top Tags