cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

HIdden item layers

Ramax
9-Granite

HIdden item layers

Hello guys,

in my layer tree i have two layers for hidden items (in German: "Verdeckte Elemente"), one written in regular and one in capital letters (see picture). I did not create those manually, rather they seem to be automatically created by Creo and do not contain the same elements. I couldn't really find anything about the issue on Google. Can someone of you explain to me what the difference between those is?

Greetings

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:Ramax)

Hi,

Verdeckte Elemente is system layer created by Creo automatically. It contains items, which were hidden via Model Tree (select item, press RMB, select Hide command).

VERDECKTE_ELEMENTE is user defined layer. Items were added by user by selecting in Model Tree or graphic windows -OR- by defining rule.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Ramax
9-Granite

In case there are problems with the picture, here is a separate upload.

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

Hi,

Verdeckte Elemente is system layer created by Creo automatically. It contains items, which were hidden via Model Tree (select item, press RMB, select Hide command).

VERDECKTE_ELEMENTE is user defined layer. Items were added by user by selecting in Model Tree or graphic windows -OR- by defining rule.

Martin Hanák

Hi Martin,

seems legit. Looks like the guy who previously worked on the part created a separate layer "VERDECKTE ELEMENTE" to hide certain items though he could have just used the default hide function that creates the "Verdeckte Elemente" layer. Thanks once more. Looks like you are basically running the forum^^.

Greetings

Vince

Top Tags