cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Having problems with product code

twilson-3
1-Newbie

Having problems with product code

I get as far as "Simple License Entry" and I enter the code I have and get "invalid product code". What am I doing wrong? Its not the 0 verses O.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

product code is correct. Try it again. Maybe it will work, now. See ALERT: Creo License Servers are temporarily down --- PTC had problems with their servers.

MH

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Hi,

what Creo version are you installing and what Product Code you are entering ?

MH

Martin Hanák

It was Creo3.0 for students. A directions page popped up and I printed it, thinking it was showing the right product code. The code it gave me was BK400407EDSTUDENTUNICL.

Hi,

product code is correct. Try it again. Maybe it will work, now. See ALERT: Creo License Servers are temporarily down --- PTC had problems with their servers.

MH

Martin Hanák

I am having the same issue but for Creo 7.0.0.0. I have used the code from the pdf and it gave me an error! invalid product code.

@BT_9739358 wrote:

I am having the same issue but for Creo 7.0.0.0. I have used the code from the pdf and it gave me an error! invalid product code.

Hi,

what Product Code did you use during Creo 7.0 installation ?

Martin Hanák

I used BK700908EDSTUDENTEDUNI

@BT_9739358 wrote:

I used BK700908EDSTUDENTEDUNI

Hi,

this code is correct. Maybe @Alex_Cazacu can help you to resolve the problem.

Martin Hanák

Please try to type it instead of copy/pasting it. This way we can make sure that you don't get some spaces in the code by copying from the PDF.

Thanks for the help. I finally got Creo to finish the setup. Although I thought I was downloading Creo 3.0 the license says Creo 2.0. I'm looking forward to learn how to use this software this spring semester.

Top Tags