cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

How can I get the history data?

aalbot
1-Newbie

How can I get the history data?

Thanks to the official document, I have already finished getting the current data successfully. But how can I get the history data by using the REST API?

BTW, my URL for getting the current data is

http://TWServer:TWPort/Thingworx/Things/Thing?appKey&method=get

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:aalbot)

Angels, you would need to store/ log the property values. If you have access to the ThingWorx tutorials, please do check the Streams and Value Streams section. Or the Data Storage section at the ThingWorx Help Center.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Aanjan
9-Granite

Angels, you would need to store/ log the property values. If you have access to the ThingWorx tutorials, please do check the Streams and Value Streams section. Or the Data Storage section at the ThingWorx Help Center.

aalbot
1-Newbie
(To:Aanjan)

Hi Aanjan, thanks to  the ThingWorx Help Center, I would access the QueryPropertyHistory Services. But the POST method need two DateTime type parameter if I want to do the interval analysis, I try to use the string like "startDate=2016-02-23 06:10:10" but it returned Unable To Convert From java.lang.String to DATETIME. How can I send the DateTime type parameter? Thanks!

aalbot
1-Newbie

Just now I know the format is 2016-02-24T05:26:28.275Z. Thanks for your help.O(∩_∩)O~~

Top Tags