cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

How do I make simulations and animations in Creo

jjiang
1-Newbie

How do I make simulations and animations in Creo

Hello, I am a member of a rookie FTC team, and this is our very first year in using PTC Creo. Currently we are learning and doing activities from "How to Model Almost Anything."

We know how to to put to parts together and the basics to constraining. However the problem is that in excersize of the PDF "How to Model Almost Anything", we were shown an animation of a flying vehicle. We are no. Very sure how it was done , and would like to learn how , since we will eventuall be simlating our robot in the program.

Wsend know faintly how to set up a short animation where we manually drag the prices one by one, and taking a snapshot. But we would like to learn of there is a better way, with more parts and constrainting and how it is done to make more complicated simulations.

Thank You

1 REPLY 1
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:jjiang)

If you complete the How to Model Almost Anything curriculum, you will create a fully mechanized FTC drive train that you can drag interactively or define a motor to animate it. You can also check the video archives for RoboTALK. PTC has demonstrated this capability many times.

Top Tags