cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

How to convert Creo 2.0 commercial Version to Creo Parametric Education Version? is there any way to do?

yokim
5-Regular Member

How to convert Creo 2.0 commercial Version to Creo Parametric Education Version? is there any way to do?

I couldn't find any way, any workaround for this.

One of PTC Channel parter made Creo Simulate education training book with Commercial version. But many Universities want to use this training book. So we need to convert commercial version to education version.

Message was edited by: Scott E Morris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MarkCheli
6-Contributor
(To:yokim)

Hi!

The academic edition of Creo 2.0 can open commercial files, so I would recommend just opening the file in Creo 2.0 Academic edition, and then save again to convert it to an academic format.

For further questions, just send me an email directly to - and I can help you further.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
MarkCheli
6-Contributor
(To:yokim)

Hi!

The academic edition of Creo 2.0 can open commercial files, so I would recommend just opening the file in Creo 2.0 Academic edition, and then save again to convert it to an academic format.

For further questions, just send me an email directly to - and I can help you further.

Thanks!

I just want convert a diagramwhich is in creo commercial version

to student version

My educational version can't opened commercial version file.

Hi,

1.] Creo using Student license is not able to open files created by Creo using Commercial license.

2.] Creo using Academic license is able to open files created by Creo using Commercial license.

Creo using Academic license is usually available at school's CAD lab.

When opened files are saved by Creo using Academic license user is able to open these new files by Creo using Student license.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags