cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

How to re scan a Thingmark aumotatically with JS code not pressing the scan button

efraga
4-Participant

How to re scan a Thingmark aumotatically with JS code not pressing the scan button

Hi everybody , someone could help me to solve this issue,  have an important problem with a client  , he wants to put on machines some thingmarks , each thingmark with an specific AR experience , for our client (Quality inspector) is so complicated scan and re scan again each thingmark , he needs something which let him do it more dynamic because the company  has thousends of machines to be monitored , then it is not so practical the current configuration to scan each thingmark pressing a button.

We would like to know what is the best path to solve this issue , how should we modify something in ThingWorx Studio, ThingWorx, ThingWorx View? I read that it is posible to do something adding this code but it is not working , I guess I am doing something wrong

app.fn.navigateToScanMode();

$scope.yourfunction = function() {

app.fn.navigateToScanMode();

}

Thank you very much in advanced

Regards

1 REPLY 1
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:efraga)

ThingWorx community is here: https://community.ptc.com/t5/IoT-AR/ct-p/IoTAR

Top Tags