cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

I can't log into my Windchill server while on Creo Parametric 3.0

ptc-5483637
1-Newbie

I can't log into my Windchill server while on Creo Parametric 3.0

I can still log onto Windchill while on a browser like Google Chrome or Internet Explorer but I can't register my robotic's team server. I have tried restarting my computer, repairing Creo 3.0, deleting Creo 3.0 and reinstalling it and nothing is working. The error is "invalid server location. Please change the "location" field and try again."

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I ended up getting it to work. The solution was to go into cache, copy it and paste it into the search on my computer. I then found a folder with the server address amd deleted it. Then I restarted Creo and it worked.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

The only thing I have seen similar to this issue, is when connecting to Fresno Unified's secured wireless network.

Have you tried registering your server from home or any place besides school?

Has anybody besides you used the PC, or do you have multiple logins?

I have tried connecting to different wireless networks and I have the same problems. I am the only one who uses my computer so I don't have multiple logins.

I ended up getting it to work. The solution was to go into cache, copy it and paste it into the search on my computer. I then found a folder with the server address amd deleted it. Then I restarted Creo and it worked.

So you deleted C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\PTC ?

Top Tags