cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

I have been trying to download the student version for Creo 3.0 for two weeks and have no gotten it yet. I have windows on parallels and I unzipped everything but when I launch the setup.exe and input the license number then it says Error. It makes me m

tbenjovsky
1-Newbie

I have been trying to download the student version for Creo 3.0 for two weeks and have no gotten it yet. I have windows on parallels and I unzipped everything but when I launch the setup.exe and input the license number then it says Error. It makes me m

I have been trying to download the student version for Creo 3.0 for two weeks and have no gotten it yet.  I have windows on parallels and I unzipped everything but when I launch the setup.exe and input the license number then it says Error.  It makes me mad because I need it and have been trying for so long.  What else can I do?  I also deleted the licenses that were under in the summary section but it still did not work. 

1 REPLY 1

Hi Theodore,

When you hover your cursor over the "Error" message, what does it say?

Chris

Top Tags