cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

I installed creo6but I can't use simulations

pepo
2-Guest

I installed creo6but I can't use simulations

Hello community

The other day I installed this program but now I must do a simulations but they tell me that the license is invalid.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alex_Cazacu
17-Peridot
(To:pepo)

Import the part first and when it is Creo part, it should work. Again, start from Parametric! 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Alex_Cazacu
17-Peridot

Hello,

The problem is that you are trying to access the Creo Simulate, and you only have licensed the Creo Simulate Lite. Creo Simulate is available only with the Creo Academic/Premium Edition (that can be purchased from our eStore). You have the Standard Edition licensed.

You can easily solve this issue by using Creo Simulate Lite.

All you need to do is open the part model in Creo Parametric, then press the Simulate button from the Applications tab. You will get the License Check that tells you that you have no license for Creo Simulate and after you press OK on that you will be prompted a window for Model Setup. Select in this window, under Compatibility Mode, Simulate Lite, then OK.

Alex_Cazacu_0-1590490082041.jpeg

Thanks,

Alex

I tried, but when I open the object, doesnt appear the Lite. You can see it in the picture.

Thanks for your time 

Alex_Cazacu
17-Peridot

Import the part first and when it is Creo part, it should work. Again, start from Parametric! 

ok thanks a lot alex kazacu

Top Tags