cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Installation disk (C:) problem (PTC Creo 7.0 - Schools Edition )

AŠ_9794298
2-Guest

Installation disk (C:) problem (PTC Creo 7.0 - Schools Edition )

when I try to install PTC Creo 7.0 - Schools Edition on my disk C it doesn't work the installation stops at 65% I had 9.5GB free on this disk but now it's full but before installing it said that the program needs only 8GB for installation.

Now I would like to try to install CREO to disk (D:) but couldn't find the setting to change the program location while installing.

1 REPLY 1

@AŠ_9794298 wrote:

when I try to install PTC Creo 7.0 - Schools Edition on my disk C it doesn't work the installation stops at 65% I had 9.5GB free on this disk but now it's full but before installing it said that the program needs only 8GB for installation.

Now I would like to try to install CREO to disk (D:) but couldn't find the setting to change the program location while installing.

Hi,

look at https://www.ptc.com/en/support/creo-landing/creo-landing-main/install-locked-creo/install-creo7-locked?overlay=e8f97113-c985-4f1f-a3f2-3bf1d801c83a 

install.png

Martin Hanák
Top Tags