cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Installation problem.

gimoesemi
1-Newbie

Installation problem.

Hello

Pls am trying to install creo 3.0 for students but I have an issue. I cannot place the installation key in the provided box because the mouse cannot highlight it. I need help pls so I can start learning.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey there,

I had the same problem, but for me it turns out I needed to run the "setup-schools.exe" file instead of the standard install file. This version of the install should simply ask for username and password and generate the installation key automatically. Worked for me, but now I can't get the program to actually launch on my son's computer. We'll get it figured out!!

Good luck,

Scott

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hey there,

I had the same problem, but for me it turns out I needed to run the "setup-schools.exe" file instead of the standard install file. This version of the install should simply ask for username and password and generate the installation key automatically. Worked for me, but now I can't get the program to actually launch on my son's computer. We'll get it figured out!!

Good luck,

Scott

I figured i did not run it as an administrator. So i had to first extract it to a folder before installing it as an administrator.

Top Tags