cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Installing Creo3.0 on to student machine

bchauhan
6-Contributor

Installing Creo3.0 on to student machine

Hi Guys. 

Good evening.. i need your help.. well basically, teacher want to me to install Creo 3.0 from MED-100WIN-CD-400_M190_Win64 onto all student machines.

Now i have read all the instruction on how to install Creo 3.0, when it comes to section where i have Run - setup-schools.exe and i have right click the file and select " Run as Administrator" - Successfully done

then i click install new software then click Next - Successfully

then i accept the licence agreement then click Next - Successfully 

then i cannot see any list of Creo programs in the box as its all white box. 

What can i do to get to see list of Creo Programs which i can install or not etc.

Please advice me please. 

Look forward to hear from you soon.. Thank you

Kind Regards

Bhav

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Martin,

I've sent him 40 individual codes, so he will use one for each computer.

It seems that the K12 product code works for multiple installs only if you create an teacher account.

Thanks,

Alex

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

@bchauhan wrote:

Hi Guys. 

Good evening.. i need your help.. well basically, teacher want to me to install Creo 3.0 from MED-100WIN-CD-400_M190_Win64 onto all student machines.

Now i have read all the instruction on how to install Creo 3.0, when it comes to section where i have Run - setup-schools.exe and i have right click the file and select " Run as Administrator" - Successfully done

then i click install new software then click Next - Successfully

then i accept the licence agreement then click Next - Successfully 

then i cannot see any list of Creo programs in the box as its all white box. 

What can i do to get to see list of Creo Programs which i can install or not etc.

Please advice me please. 

Look forward to hear from you soon.. Thank you

Kind Regards

Bhav

Hi,

• unzip MED-100WIN-CD-400_M190_Win64.zip
  • run setup.exe
  • use BK400407EDSTUDENTUNICL (university student) or BE400407EDSTUDENTEDK12 (K12 student) as Product code

Martin Hanák
bchauhan
6-Contributor
(To:MartinHanak)

Hi Martin

Thanks for Licence for K-12, as i try to enter the key and its gives me error message

i have tried to run as Administrator, still given me error message.

Please advice what next step shall i do .. 

Kind regards

Bhav

@bchauhan wrote:

Hi Martin

Thanks for Licence for K-12, as i try to enter the key and its gives me error message

i have tried to run as Administrator, still given me error message.

Please advice what next step shall i do .. 

Kind regards

Bhav

Hi,

as you can see in https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Academic-Program-Discussions/Start-up-license/td-p/237246 discussion, product codes worked well in 2017. Unfortunately I do not know why they do not work today.

Possible cause no. 1.]

Installer cannot find suitable network card. Please run ipconfig /all > ip.txt command in Command Prompt window and upload ip.txt.

Possible cause no. 2.]

Product code BE400407EDSTUDENTEDK12 does not work anymore. You can install Creo 7.0 to get license file and then install Creo 3.0 using this license file.

Creo 7.0 Student edition: BK700908EDSTUDENTEDUNI
Creo 7.0 Schools edition: BE700908EDSTUDENTEDK12

Martin Hanák
bchauhan
6-Contributor
(To:MartinHanak)

Hi Martin

Please find an attachment when i move the mouse to Error message it stated

" You have reached the maximum number of license requests available for your product type"

What the next step shall i do ?

Kind regards

Bhav

@bchauhan wrote:

Hi Martin

Please find an attachment when i move the mouse to Error message it stated

" You have reached the maximum number of license requests available for your product type"

What the next step shall i do ?

Kind regards

Bhav

Hi,

1.]

Please run ipconfig /all > ip.txt command in Command Prompt window and upload ip.txt.

2.]

Check your mailbox ... look for messages containing Creo 3.0 license file (as attachment).

Martin Hanák

Hi Martin,

I've sent him 40 individual codes, so he will use one for each computer.

It seems that the K12 product code works for multiple installs only if you create an teacher account.

Thanks,

Alex

Top Tags