cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Inviting Team Members to a Windchill Project

bfw1
1-Newbie

Inviting Team Members to a Windchill Project

I've been inviting team members to our Windchill Project. Most have had no problem, but one team member sent me the following email:

"I tried to join the project but didn’t have a log in- I created a PTC user account-but now how do I get it to link up to this project?"

It seems she has a log-in for the site but it's not associated with our project. Any ideas how to help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:bfw1)

Confirm the email address used to create the PTC account matches the email used to invite them to the team. If you're not sure which email address was used for an invite, just look at the Team page of your project and scroll through the list of members. If they are still listed as "not joined", try removing the team member and adding them again. This will send another invite to the email address you enter.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:bfw1)

Confirm the email address used to create the PTC account matches the email used to invite them to the team. If you're not sure which email address was used for an invite, just look at the Team page of your project and scroll through the list of members. If they are still listed as "not joined", try removing the team member and adding them again. This will send another invite to the email address you enter.

bfw1
1-Newbie
(To:sm)

Thanks, Scott! That solved my problem.

Top Tags