cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

IoT Application

abakshi
1-Newbie

IoT Application

Hello everyone here

We have developed a smart meters where we are monitoring a Current , Voltage , Power- active and reactive , Power factor and for the communication we are using a zigbee communication using TI CC2520 Zigbee and CC2592 as its range extender  with SPI  for data to be transfered to a remote server and now   we want to develop an IoT  based application for the same .

I want to known

1. This Micro controller has a 256 bytes  of  EEPROM memory where we have just stored these parameter values , for an IoT application which file  format thingworx support to transfer our real time data .

2.Is it possible that once we communicate our parameters using Zigbee to a PC and then convert it to the file format which thingWorx can support ?

3.Which communication protocol thingworx support to transfer the data either : Wifi , Bluetooth , Ethernet.

4. For zigbee if we require an gateway then how can we develop it and which communication standard should it support

i have also attached here a slides about the application idea

3 REPLIES 3

Good day Arijit,

If you have not done so, please visit our community for all things IoT - The ThingWorxs Community - and ask your question there.

Best,

Toby

sir

i have asked there as well

best ,

Arijit

Arijit,

It's fine to post in two places, but note this area here is the training section where we discuss available trainings, topics, tools. If you need any guidance for IoT related trainings, we can point you in the right direction!

Bettina

Top Tags