cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Is ‘student@ptc.com’ still the correct address to request a license move for WF5.0 Student?

deees
1-Newbie

Is ‘student@ptc.com’ still the correct address to request a license move for WF5.0 Student?

I recently had to replace my motherboard and need to move my CreoE/Pro 5.0 Student Edition license. Checking the forums, I’ve read messages about using that address to request a new license file. However, most of them are fairly old postings. I’ve also read some messages where different individual addresses were provided.

I sent the email Tuesday, and with the holiday, (in the US), I’m not expecting an immediate answer, but also don’t want to be sitting around waiting for something that is never going to happen.

This time I plan on using a USB network adapter, so I won’t need to repeat this process if I have any more computer problems.

2 REPLIES 2

Hi David,

Please send me an email to -. I can assist you directly.

Thanks,

Mark

deees
1-Newbie
(To:deees)

To answer my own question: Yes, I received a responce from the "-" address as well as here on the board. I waiting for a replay.

Thanks all.

Top Tags