cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Layer tree rule for cosmetic sketches

Ramax
9-Granite

Layer tree rule for cosmetic sketches

Hello guys,

does anyone know if there is a layer tree rule to capture cosmetic sketches? The closest I get is via "look for: cosmetic feature", "look by: cosmetic feature", and then by "type: cosmetic", which captures all cosmetic features, including e. g. threads (cf. attachment). This is not exactly what I need though since I'd like to have a layer with only cosmetic sketches on it. Can this be done or is there no better way than the one I found?

Greetings

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Biaglas
7-Bedrock
(To:Ramax)

Create a rule and start the query builder. The first query is with your rules, you've already found by yourself (look for: cosmetic feature, type: cosmetic). Start another query with "look for: cosmetic feature", "type: has not quilt" and add it to the query builder. Change the logic operator to "and". That's all Smiley Wink

Take a look at the attached pictures, please.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Biaglas
7-Bedrock

Create a rule and start the query builder. The first query is with your rules, you've already found by yourself (look for: cosmetic feature, type: cosmetic). Start another query with "look for: cosmetic feature", "type: has not quilt" and add it to the query builder. Change the logic operator to "and". That's all Smiley Wink

Take a look at the attached pictures, please.

Ramax
9-Granite
(To:Biaglas)

Hello Biaglas,

thanks a lot. Just what I needed. Cheers!

Biaglas
7-Bedrock

You're welcome. Thanks for the kudo Smiley Happy

Top Tags