Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License not found

SOLVED
Highlighted
Participant

License not found

Hi there!

Just installed the academic version of Creo Parametric 6.0.2.0 but the license cannot be found. I got a license pack via mail and want to know where to put the file in?

Thanks in advance! 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: License not found

@jousefmrd wrote:

Hi there!

Just installed the academic version of Creo Parametric 6.0.2.0 but the license cannot be found. I got a license pack via mail and want to know where to put the file in?

Thanks in advance! 🙂

Hi,

• launch reconfigure from Creo's Parametric/bin sub-directory
  • in License Identification dialog box in License Summary section enter path to saved license file into Source field
  • finish reconfiguration

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Martin Hanák

Hi Martin, is this supposed to be a hyperlink?

@jousefmrd wrote:

Hi there!

Thanks in advance! 🙂

Hi,

• launch reconfigure from Creo's Parametric/bin sub-directory
  • in License Identification dialog box in License Summary section enter path to saved license file into Source field
  • finish reconfiguration

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

Hey Martin!

Thanks for your response. Just checked and there is no reconfigure file as far as I can tell. Does it have a specific name?

Martin Hanák

Again ... I wrote my replay in Internet Explorer and ... entered text disappeared.

So I have to remember that Lithium powered PTC Community web does not work in IE anymore !!!

If you can't find reconfigure

reconfigure.png

then uninstall/install Creo.

During installation do not enter Product code and ... in License Identification dialog box in License Summary section enter path to saved license file into Source field.

Martin Hanák

Hello,

You can also simply run setup.exe (from the folder you installed Creo) and select reconfigure existing software in the first tab. This will do the exact same thing as reconfigure.exe, but for all the software parts (Parametric, Direct, Layout...).

Thanks,

Alex

Thanks guys!

However it does not work. I also typed in the academic license key but it won't accept the key, that's so odd...

Hi,

please upload license file mentioned in original text. I will check its contents and let you know, what to do (I hope).

Martin Hanák