cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

License request failed for future - student version 7.0

PT_9721946
5-Regular Member

License request failed for future - student version 7.0

Screenshot (1).pngScreenshot (2).pngScreenshot (3).pngScreenshot (4).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@PT_9721946 wrote:

i did attach the file

Hi,

I can't find 3A-A6-8F-33-71-77 in ip.txt file. Therefore you cannot use your license file to launch Creo.

I am not sure whether PTC installer work well when your computer is connected to Internet via Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device (22-F6-4F-3C-12-86).

Suggestion: Connect to Internet via Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller (8C-16-45-6B-B2-97) and disable all other network cards. Then uninstall Creo, clean C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing directory and install Creo.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PT_9721946
5-Regular Member
(To:PT_9721946)

why no one is replying is to my problem I am facing with the software license request failed for feature

pls help me

Hi,

license file mentioned on 1st picture contains license generated for network card with MAC address 3A-A6-8F-33-71-77.

Invalid host error message tells you that Creo did not found network card with MAC address 3A-A6-8F-33-71-77.

Suggestion:

• open Command prompt window
  • run ipconfig /all > ip.txt command
  • upload ip.txt file
  • I will check contents of ip.txt file

Martin Hanák
PT_9721946
5-Regular Member
(To:MartinHanak)

i did attach the file

@PT_9721946 wrote:

i did attach the file

Hi,

I can't find 3A-A6-8F-33-71-77 in ip.txt file. Therefore you cannot use your license file to launch Creo.

I am not sure whether PTC installer work well when your computer is connected to Internet via Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device (22-F6-4F-3C-12-86).

Suggestion: Connect to Internet via Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller (8C-16-45-6B-B2-97) and disable all other network cards. Then uninstall Creo, clean C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing directory and install Creo.

Martin Hanák
PT_9721946
5-Regular Member
(To:MartinHanak)

Thanks for the solution

its working😀

Top Tags