cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

License

Robert97
3-Visitor

License

Hello everybody  how i can get a license for creo 5.0 i had already downloaded and installed but i don t received a license on my email?

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

I have a couple of questions...

Has the installation reported an error?

Did you exactly follow installation procedure written in http://apps.ptc.com/schools/references/install_creo5_schools_standard.pdf -OR- https://apps.ptc.com/schools/references/install_creo5_unistudent_standard.pdf

What Product code did you enter ?

Also run following command from Command prompt window and upload ip.txt file.

ipconfig /all > ip.txt

Martin Hanák

Hi, no the installation didn t reported an error, i don t have a code
product, i am a stundent. i registred my self for download and to receive
a license, but i didn t receive a license,i have account on ptc

Hi,

did you read PDF files mentioned in my previous reply ? Product code is written inside it.

Martin Hanák

Yes,i did that,i inserted the product code,and than i was asked about my ptc account, i wrote the account,and install licesing,but no response,stil processing...for more than 2 hours

Attachments area

I have the same problem.
I had the Programm "Creo3" running on another system. 
I tried to install Creo 4 on a complete new system. After input of the Login and PW the verification keeps on "working".

After not fixing this I tried to install the Creo 4 software on my old system. I get exact the same problem.

I disabled the Firewall in Windows, the Norton Firewall, and finally also the firewall in router. Nothing changed.

I am still not able to get this verification thing done. And i dont get an error.

Many people have this problem at this time. I really think there is a problem with the verification serves.

Top Tags