cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Licensing issues on Creo and Mathcad - RESOLVED

Alex_Cazacu
17-Peridot

Licensing issues on Creo and Mathcad - RESOLVED

Hello,

We are experiencing issues with licensing Creo and Mathcad Using product codes. 

We are working on resolving the issue, it seems that no external connection to licensing server is permitted. 

I will get back with a new post when this will be resolved.

We apologies for the inconvenience!

Thanks,

Alex

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

The issue has been resolved. Please try licensing now.

In case you still get issues, please let me know!

Thanks,

Alex

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Is there a timeline for resolving the server access issue?

Hello,

The issue has been resolved. Please try licensing now.

In case you still get issues, please let me know!

Thanks,

Alex

I've seen other posts regarding install of schools versus student.  Are there still issues with student?

Still having issues.  Was successful with respect to install.  Now get the following licensing error:

License request failed for feature

Requesting CREOPMA_SchoolsSTD4

C:\Program Data\PTC\Licensing\BE410708EDSTUDENTEDK12_license.dat: (-1) Cannot find license file.

Did a software reconfig and all is well.  No issues now.

Hey, 

i'm still having issues. please let me know how to proceed.

thanks

when I klick on the red "Fehler!" Icon it says: "Error in License Processing. Please contact PTC License Management"

PTC Problem.PNG

I have exactly the same problem as in the pic. 😞

I need the programm! need to finish a project over christmas. 

Please solve the problem as fast as somehow possible.

Jimmie713
4-Participant
(To:Alex_Cazacu)

I am still having issues with licensing. I am able to get a success message for the license code I use and I drag the emailed license .dat file to supplement box.  However, when I open CREO Parametric 5.0 it says my license is expired and I try to retrieve it through this menu. When I put in my user account email and password, it says customer not verified. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello, 

Your issue is that you have multiple licenses on the computer, or you licensed Creo 5.0 after installing it. In any case there are a few simple steps:

1. On your computer go to C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing and move to another folder all its content (you can delete the expired or older licenses if you no longer need them). 

2. Run setup.exe and choose reconfigure existing software. 

3. Drag the license you already have in the special area (under License summary).

4. Complete the process.

If for any reason this won't work, you will need to uninstall Creo 5.0 and take the same steps, but in step 2. select install new software.

Thanks,

Alex

Jimmie713
4-Participant

Okay, still having problems after deleting old license. No longer asks me to renew license on startup but will now not work due to the missing license. I am just gonna uninstall and start over. What is the best way to uninstall the program?

Jimmie713
4-Participant

Got it work by uninstalling and dragging the license in. Thank you!

I still have problems with the license...first i had the same failure like you. i reinstalled it and now its this error...

@AninaLang wrote:

I still have problems with the license...first i had the same failure like you. i reinstalled it and now its this error...

Hi,

it looks like that in Creo installation directory there is no parametric.psf file. Please check it.

Also check the contents of C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing directory. Is there any licence file in it ?

Martin Hanák
Top Tags