Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Licensing issues on Creo and Mathcad - RESOLVED

SOLVED

Re: Licensing issues on Creo and Mathcad

I am still having issues with licensing. I am able to get a success message for the license code I use and I drag the emailed license .dat file to supplement box.  However, when I open CREO Parametric 5.0 it says my license is expired and I try to retrieve it through this menu. When I put in my user account email and password, it says customer not verified. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello, 

Your issue is that you have multiple licenses on the computer, or you licensed Creo 5.0 after installing it. In any case there are a few simple steps:

1. On your computer go to C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing and move to another folder all its content (you can delete the expired or older licenses if you no longer need them). 

2. Run setup.exe and choose reconfigure existing software. 

3. Drag the license you already have in the special area (under License summary).

4. Complete the process.

If for any reason this won't work, you will need to uninstall Creo 5.0 and take the same steps, but in step 2. select install new software.

Thanks,

Alex

Highlighted

Okay, still having problems after deleting old license. No longer asks me to renew license on startup but will now not work due to the missing license. I am just gonna uninstall and start over. What is the best way to uninstall the program?

Got it work by uninstalling and dragging the license in. Thank you!

Announcements
Welcome to PTC Academic!