cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Looking for the ROBOTalk Webcast Archives?

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Looking for the ROBOTalk Webcast Archives?

PTC has been presenting and recording our weekly ROBOTalk Webcasts for a few years now. If you'd like to review the video archives, you can use the following links to get a list of all the webcasts presented by year.

These links are just tags. You can use the tag cloud or advanced search to look for topics of interest throughout the community this way.

1 REPLY 1
ptc-6620151
1-Newbie
(To:sm)

Thanks,

I'm so glad the ROBOTalks are recorded.

I only found out about them two weeks ago (I wasn't in my team's google group until last week ><),

so it has really been helpful to go back through these.

To be honest, I am used to using solidworks and initially had some frustrations transitioning to CREO, but these talks (combined with How To Model Almost Anything) really helped me out and now I may even prefer CREO.

As a mentor, there is some really great material in these talks and they have helped pinpoint some side projects (i.e. elevator speech and team brochures) that I can suggest to students who don't seem to be working on anything else at the moment.

Top Tags