cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

LoweringtheRamp.pdf

ChrisHartmann
1-Newbie

LoweringtheRamp.pdf

A .pdf of the ramp calculations done on February 16th's webinar. Sorry for the .pdf version, but you should be able to read the slope from the equation and use it easily. I was using Mathcad Prime 2.0 (to be released March 1st) so I need to recreate the file in Prime 1.0 and post that as well. Unfortunately, I don't have Prime 1.0 running at the moment on my laptop.

Any questions? Please email -

Good luck to all the teams!

Chris

1 REPLY 1

Chris, hello!

...Sorry for the .pdf version, but you should be able to read the slope from the equation and use it easily. I was using Mathcad Prime 2.0 (to be released March 1st) so I need to recreate the file in Prime 1.0 and post that as well. Unfortunately, I don't have Prime 1.0 running at the moment on my laptop...

I created a worksheet for the  Mathcad Prime 1.0 vesion by using your PDF file. Document is here: http://communities.ptc.com/docs/DOC-2557

P.S. I was registered for this webinar, but, unfortunately, the selection time was occupied.

Top Tags